Ever be too lazy to get up and pee?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 1:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh Yes too lazy and busy,ill probablly have HUGE bladder broblems when i get older.
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 7:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• All the time!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yeah, but I have never actually peed myself on purpose. I have had to run several times to make it, but I always get there right on time.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• All the time. I have never peed myself. My baby is only four months old and I had a lot of utis when I was pregnant, and I would have to get up at least 4 times a night, and so many times I thought about just pissing myself cuz I was soo tired, and too fat, and it was hard to get out of my bed.haha
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lmao ashtonjames... sounds like me haha.... i cant lie though.... i have peed myself, but not on purpose. SO likes to tickle me till I pee a little and one time he took it too far because he didn't think I was actually peeing. He had to find out the hard way, then I made him clean the couch too.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:08 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yes. When I wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee really bad, but I'm way too comfortable to get up. Then I'll have a dream that I'm peeing and I'll wake up and finally go to the bathroom.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I just hypnotize/will my bladder to go meemee's
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• story of my life! i wait until i have to walk to the bathroom crosslegged in the morning lol
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• hahaha Gigi...I wish I could do that. But my bladder won't listen.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• ohhh yehhh all the time and when i go pee i pee for a long time lol .. but i have a bladder infection soo i gotta stop doing it ..cant be good for my baby fetus lol
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2009