Cleaning

Is there a cleaning product that you just can't live without?? I love Mr. Clean Erasers they work for everything, I load up on them everytime I go to the store. Can you think of anymore products that are just remarkable?

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 1:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i agree the clorox wipes and the 3 in one cleaner forget what its called its in a dark blue spray bottle works on counters glass electronics and wood.. just about everything.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• that bleach pen. i used to have all tile floors and they werent sealed, i loved my bleach pen i would buy like 5 of them and do the grout with them
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I live by the Clorox disinfect wipes! I use them to wipe the counters and everything down
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Baking soda. I clean my entire kitchen with it. Saves me money and gets me kitchen asparklin clean. :)
    joinforcash1

Answer by joinforcash1 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• White Vinegar....I clean everything with it and it does a great job, plus it has antibacterial properties.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I love them too I didnt know how we lived without them. cant think of anything elsethat is as good as Mr clean.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 11:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2009