Energizer Bunny

Are you an energizer bunny mom? Or more of a I'll get it done when I get it done? I'm a little of both, it's amazing how I get on these cleaning streaks at 1 oclock in the morning... Where does that sudden burst of energy come from?

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 1:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do have my bursts of energy, but my husband HATES that bunny. I would never tell him there is a comparison. He always wants to beat the stuffin's out of that bunny when he gets frustrated. If being on a cleaning streak makes me the energizer bunny, then - I think I had better not tell him that!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I agree, I have my days where im like ugg not today. And then others when I clean the entire apartment, but I also work fulltime, so I am worn out a lot. haha
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• For me it comes from panick that tomorrow someone will see it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• LOL I'm agreeing with the above response 100%!! Sometimes I will clean my butt off, other times I could care less! But if I know company (or my parents) are coming over I am sure to get a burst of energy!!

If only we had the energy of our kids and the motivation of pending visitors, we'd be good!! LOL
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 1:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2009