Natural acne cleansers(cheap)

I used to have great skin and lately it's been horrible. I tend to break out a lot when I'm stressed and I am getting those big, red painful pimples. Any cheap cleansers and moisterzers. Or even ideas to get my skin clear again? I've thought about putting breastmilk on my face, but I don't produce enough with the pump to be able to do that. =[.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• baking soda. it helps suck the grease and dirt off your face and yet also softens your skin. it's the only thing i use now. ...and you cant get much cheaper then baking soda. 6 dollars for a 12 pound bag at Costco.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Do you make it into a paste? How do you do it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yea. just a little bit goes a long way. i just put a little in a cup and add a little water to make it smooth paste and then rub it on my face. ...it feels a bit gritty. takes a few times to get used to it. ...but i used to have dry skin when i used any kind of commercial product and oily skin if i didnt use a face wash at all. Now my skin is nearly perfect.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Just don't rub it too hard as it can be quite abrasive. Google homemade facewashes. There are tons. :) We did homemade scrubs with sugar and essential oils. Have fun
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• plain Oatmeal (yep the kind you eat - the long cooking type is the best) use it as a facial scrub. mix with a little water or a very mild soap. then apply lemon juice to the acne areas. old fashion...but works great.

(*&^*)
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Avon makes a line up called Clearskin for acne that is cheaper than the generic stuff you'll find at Walmart but it works really well. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too. Good Luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I really doubt the questionnaire is wanting to buy Avon. Sounds more like she wants a more natural cleanser.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2009