what is the best shampoo and conditioner in your opinion?

even if is not the one you are using because is expensive, just which one are the best??

sami7jami8

Asked by sami7jami8 at 2:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• none. i no shampoo.
    i only wash my hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar every other day or every 3 days. ...anyone can pm if they want to know more.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• you what??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• ...do i have a type-o?
    i no 'poo.
    i only wash my hair every other day or every 3rd day with baking soda and an apple cider vinegar rinse. ...common ladies. shampoo hasnt even been around for a hundred years yet. how do you think they used to do it?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have heard of doing that. And let me tell ya when my daughter had lice and I used vinager on her hair it was the shineyist I have ever seen it. And her scalp was squeaky clean. No dandruff or dry skin at all.
    But alas, I can't get anyone to do it on a regular basis.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• what are the measurements of that?
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• it depends on how long your hair is. eveyrone does it differently. youc an google it. type in no 'poo or no shampoo for ideas. I just pour a little baking soda into a cup. maypbe a couple of tablespoons, then i fill the cup with water and pour it on my scalp. ...i let it sit as i wash my face, then i wash it out. Then i use the apple cider vinegar. maybe a tablespoon in a cup, again, the cup is filled the rest of the way with water, and i "dip" or rinse my hair with that. let it sit as i finish my shower and rinse it out with water at the end. ...
    there is a period of transition. ...shampoo strips your hair of its natural oils which in turn puts your body into over drive. ...some ppl transition for only a couple weeks. others take a couple months.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My mother is a cosmotologist. My hair was at a stalemate and she suggested nioxin. It cleans the root where you lost hair, so the hair can grow again, and after a while the split ends are gone. I grew about 6 inches of hair in 8 months. I have never had that type of success and I tried everything.
    1pagenwoman

Answer by 1pagenwoman at 3:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i love pantene pro v - always smooth...it works great!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• hmm my daughter is a hair dresser and i am going to have to ask her about out standing loves potion...i can see it but what do you use for i guess the soap.what makes it clea.n vinegar is good for everything same with baking soda.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Pureology is a awesome shampoo , It is sulfate free ,Also Carols Daughter or any organic type shampoo that doesnt have harsh chemicals in it .They are hard to come by but they are out there .I have tried every expensive shampoo and cheap ,They all say they will do this or that alot of it is hype . Natural shampoos work great and dont have harsh chemicals are usually made of oils and vitamins .I have heard of nioxin never tried it though its expensive , I have never tried the no poo method I will have to see if it works on my type of hair .
    Anonymous