does anyone eles have a photo album with thier babys ultra sound pic's in it?

my mil says im wierd because i have a photo album with all the ultra sound pictures in it and im always excited to add some new ones and my ob is always giving me pictures im a high risk pregnancy so i just want to hold on to every precesius moment im 22 weeks so i dont think i well lose this one. i just like to be able to show him what he looked like and how he started out is it that wierd and does anyone eles do the same thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I keep all my ultra sound pics ..i still have my daughters and she is 2 1/2 yrs old and i still like to look at them and now with the second i enjoy looking at my ultra sound pics ..i dont think its weird ..its just were mothers!!..lol
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 2:27 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• my daughters ultrasound pics are in her photo album with all the rest of her pics. there is actually one that someone framed as a gift for me and we still have that sitting on the mantle. i've been trying to find a nice frame so i can frame one of my son that way he doesn't feel left out when he gets older.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have my ultrasound picture in my album..
    I only have one though. :(
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 2:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have kept every single one of mine, but theres only one in my sons baby book. It was one where it showed his profile really good.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 2:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't know why your MIL says your weird. I have an album of my ultrasounds, this pregnancy and my son's ultrasounds are saved and put away.
    logansmamma

Answer by logansmamma at 2:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i put all my sons ultrasound pictures in an album and put all the first year of him in it also have one picture framed. and with this one im gonna be having soon i bought an album and a frame for him to and put his ultrasound pictures in his album and frame. so no i dont think its weird i framed one for my husband to and he has it in his locker on his ship.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 7:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i kept all 97 of mine and 5 dvd's (high risk) Still love to flip through the album.
    KandiPoff

Answer by KandiPoff at 7:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• You're NOT weird! IMO you'd be weird if you threw them away, lol!

I have all of mine in the photo album, along with all of our hospital bracelets for the birth, and etc/
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• They sell frames just for the ultra sound pictures. I matted and hung the picture in a frame on the wall until my guy was here, his brothers all had their pictures hung up why not the new baby. I also put them in the scrapbooks with hospital bracelets and even the little hospital t-shirt.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 8:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i went & bought a pregnancy journal, every month you feel out questions (cravings, whats your belly doing, and alot of other questions)... and there is places to put the Ultra sound pics too.. so that is where everything is kept. I am also scrapbooking my dd 1st year of life (and more as she grows)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2009