hold old were you when you start to clean and moisturize your face every morning an nigth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• my mom never told me to, so i was 17
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• never. i've never clean and moisturized my face every morning and night. i wash my face in the shower. That's how i've always done it. On occasion, when i cant take a shower i will wash my face before i leave the house or apply makeup. ...but that's it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I was 40 when I first started doing it regularly. I taught my daughter, she is nine.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I had a friend that constantly washed her face and used lotions and I never understood why cause we were just kids and her skin looked fine to me. She always told me it would help as we get older cause the older we get the less natural oils we have on our face and it causes wrinkles and discoloration. Now that I am almost 30 and never did what she did I can see what she was talking about and I wish I would have started a long time ago. now I use pore scrubs, lotions, whatever I can get my hands on to make my skin look younger. So the younger the better I think when it comes to taking care of your skin or you can pay for it later when your older..
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i still dont always wash my face at night..i always do inthe morning when i have a shower..but..not realy at night..i should..lol..but..i never remember to until right when im going to bed, and i dont wanna wet my face right before bed..lol..although with my daughter whose almost 5 i wash her face every morning and night and i put lotion on it..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• when i was 13 . i was acheerleader so we always wore make up and stuff so my skin got dirty and dry easy ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I washed it often and from adolescence but never moisturized since I drank water and that kept things working fine. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with rosecea. The doctor prescribed a moisturizer to keep my face from drying out from the med. So I only started doing that in my 50's.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I got into the beauty business as a teenager. I live in Florida and when I was in my 20's this woman used to come into the beauty shop I worked in all the time. Her skin looked like luggae to me and I would guess she was probably in her 40's at the time. It was caused by sun exposure and not caring for her skin when she was young. I vowed I would never look like that.
    I began taking care of my skin seriuosly after seeing other people like that. I must have been 18 or 19 at the time. I will be 49 years old in a few months. I am always guessed to be in my early 30's. Taking care of your skin pays off.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• you start loosing elasticity at the age of 15 so it's best recommended to start with something small due to the age and work your way up,

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves

15% off all products and shipping is always free
    not satisfied with your purchase you are guaranteed 100% reimbursement or exchange it for equal or lesser value for free
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 12:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2009