Some women say that they can feel when there ovulating but what does it feel like?

I am on Clomid (fertility drug) and today is cd 14 and I had the really bad sharp cramp that lasted for maybe 3 seconds and then the rest of the day my stomach has just been a little crampy but nothing like I just felt. For the women that are able to tell when there ovulating, what did it feel like and how long did it last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I get cramps and thick discharge when I ovulate. But I can really tell because I have stage 4 endometriosis, so my symptoms are amplified.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I usually get kind of crampy on one side or the other for a few hours. Also, I have more discharge for a day or two and then it tappers off.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 7:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I get sharp pains where my ovaries are, I have a thick discharge that is usully clear. I am a bit crampy. It last a few days to a week. It usually happens about 14 days after my period.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I get cramps or my boobs hurt when I ovulate.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2009