• In the Spotlight:

Need help

My sister had come to me about a guy she likes, and I'm pretty sure he likes her too, just both are married and are cheating on their so's with each other. she had 3 wayed him one day on the phone with me and I heard him calling her baby, sweetie, sweetheart, etc. she tells me he always apologises that he can't stay longer, and he even told her last week that and I quote " I'm so glad you moved closer" She wants my help on how to "decode" this but I don't know what to say to her since I'm not the one sleeping with him. She even said he calls her baby while they're getting it on. I don't know what to say to her, I know that her and her husband are sepreated but I'm not sure on the guys she is messin with. How do I explain his feelings about her to her when I don't even get what he might be feeling toward her since I've never been in that situation. Does he care for her, could it be just a bootycall, does he possibly want more

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Yea she gets that she could be a booty call she just wants to understand his feelings. My sister is a feeling kinda person...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• they call them Baby because they don't want to use their real name because it might slip out at the wrong time...or with the wrong person
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Oh no he's deffo used her real name before. I have heard them talk. She said he calls her baby and stuff while they're getting busy too...What does that mean for her. I'm only asking b/c I've never been in a situtation like this and kinda wondering about this myself.
    Anonymous

• bump
    Anonymous