help please pregnancy questoin

okay im 21 weeks and my leg keeps turning purple from the knee down it doesnt matter what im doing and today i noticed a purple spot on my big toe that just wont go away it doesnt hurt or anything i mean the rest of my leg went back to its normal color but i just dont think this is normal i mean the babys not on a nerve because this happens 2-3 times a day wether im standing sitting taking a bath or just napping what do i ido and is this normal or should i contact my doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Perhaps you should go to the ER ASAP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• that is something that needs to be seen asap!! don't wait!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• That sounds like a blood clot... I would definately call and let the doctor know and make an appointment... they can see those on xrays and if they catch it they can fix it... Let us all know how it goes!
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• ER right now!!!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i woudl wait till it turn purple agin and take some pics so you can show them whatt happens then go to the er or doctor asap cause if its not pruple when you get there then they will think your nuts ive had it happen before
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 9:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• you need to go to a dr asap that is bad circulation could be a clot. you neeed to be checked right away either by your dr or the er
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2009