i dont think im pregnant anymore

the last few days maybe 3 to 5 days i havent felt pregnant anymore! im not sick at all im not tired at all, my boobs still are uncomfortable but nothing that i wouldnt experience outside of a regular period, i dont even have to pee as much! i havent had bleeding at all not even spotting! i did have cramps the other night but i think it was just gas because after my bowel (TMI) i felt better! is it possible to miscarry without knowing at all??? my doctor wont see me for another 3 weeks when i enter my 2nd trimester, im 11 weeks now, so i dont know what to do! anyone else experience this?? am i not pregnant anymore???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Being as close as you are to your second trimester, this is pretty common. Morning sickness and fatigue disappear for a lot of women around 3 months of pregnancy (count yourself lucky, mine lasted almost 7 months!) In fact many women say their second trimester was the best part of their pregnancy. In between being tired and sick all the time and being so swollen you can barely move and constantly having to pee, you get this nice three month period where you have a bunch of energy and are pretty sure you can conquer the world. This is when a lot of women do their "nesting" because they feel great and normal and READY for the things to come. So don't be worried unless you actually feel bad (like intense cramping). Just enjoy the few months of feeling rested, because it'll be the last time you do for a long time to come ;)
    QueenMama7808

Answer by QueenMama7808 at 5:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• you probably are still pregnant. if you had a miscarriage, trust me, you would know it. its the most horrible feeling in the world. When i was preggo with my daughter, i didnt even find out until i was three months pregnant because nothing changed for me. i had no morning sickness or anything and i was still getting somewhat of a period and continued to until i was 7 months. every pregnancy is different
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• wow i was thinking the same thing. i dont feel pregnant anymore. i keep having this urge to take a test just to help with the reminders. if you're really concerned though, go to the ER & tell them about the cramps you had, that way they'll at least check you out & reassure you. GOOD LUCK!!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:43 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Any doctor should be more than willing to see you when you are pregnant and you have concerns. If your doctor refuses to see you before a certain time, I would find another doctor. I have never gone to an OB/GYN that didn't see me at any point I had a question, concern, or problem.

You would definitely know you are miscarrying due to the blood loss. HOWEVER, not to worry you, but you can lose the baby and not show signs of miscarriage for a while. We lost a pregnancy in our first trimester and didn't even know it until we went to the doctor because of concerns. I definitely think you should insist on an appointment if you have ANY concerns about your pregnancy and like I said before, if your doctor won't see you then find one that will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• This is a good thing. You want some of the "morning sickness" symptoms to eventually go away so you can enjoy your pregnancy. Look at it as a blessing, some moms hurl the entire 9 months. Just keep your doctors apointments and do what he says and all will be fine. Don't borrow trouble you will have plenty of that when the baby comes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• my nasusea went away at about 8-9 weeks pregnant.
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 2:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009