This might be a weird question but my hubby pulls out when we have sex can i still get prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. absolutely. however, the pull out method (when you look at the realy statistics) is more effective than some BC methods, but only because in actual reality MOST people dont use their BC correctly. i wouldn't rely on it completely, or you'll end up like me (im 10w preggers)...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• um yeah! the what I like to call "pre-cum" can even get you pregnant and also, the whole "gravity" thing doesnt work either (girl on top so the sperm falls out) not that I ever believed in that but I am always on top and I still got pregnant lol
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My BF is a PRO at pulling out.

Our daughter just turned 9 months.
    QueenMama7808

Answer by QueenMama7808 at 5:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I conceived all 3 of my kids using this method :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 5:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• You dont even have to have complete insertive sex, it has been a proven medical fact that even with the male persay ejaculating on the outside of the vagina, along with mixing with the females secretions there is still a possible chance of the troopers swimming to aquient themselves with the host. Bottom line no sex is safe sex only absience or self love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• What does sex have to do with spaghetti sauce?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Queenmama - that is sooo funny!! Above poster - Huh???
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:27 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Always does for me. My youngest two kids are 3 years apart and it was planned like that. Thats the only kind of BC I can use except for getting fixed and me nor hubby will do that because we might want more kids in the future.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• bristle3kids-they have sex and she wants to know if she can get Prego. As far as I know, any grocery store carries Prego spaghetti sauce and I don't know what that has to do with her having sex unless she's trying to bribe him to go get some for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• um yeah you can still get pregnant

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2009