For my sweet mommies who need it!

Okay ladies...have you heard of the movie Fire Proof? Well watch it. But what I want you to do if you are having issues of ANY sort in your marriage is to read the book The Love Dare. It is a little religious on Jesus...you can either read it for what it is (Jesus & love) or you can read it just as a tool. I was never really a strong religious person...but I read this book and it has helped my marriage so much. It does take two so if one or the other isnt willing to participate then that person isnt in love...but you have to try it its a forty day test. Each day is a two page chapter then gives you a easy dare to try on your marriage! I use to be such a nagger and very inpatient and I have learned to accept my hubby's ways and to wait for him...know it's his turn to read the book...I can only imagine the relationship we will have when he finishes this book! Good luck ladies...excited for you if you do decide to read it!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have watched the movie and not got the book i have a great blessed marriage thanks to the Lord but i will tell people about it if they are having problems thanks for the info God bless you sister
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I watched the movie with my teen son. I am a single mom and I wanted to help him to understand some things about marriage. This was a great teaching tool for him.
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 9:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I thought it was great!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I might read the book now that I have time, but Kirk Cameron is just annoying as hell anymore. I can't stand to look at him and refuse to watch anything he's in.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2009