Normal to feel this way at the end?

im freaking 38wks 4 days pregnant and i feel like i have the flu..
I feel as though somone has smashed me over the head with a shovel and my nose has soooo much effing snot in it..

My belly hurts.....

and im sooooo Angry right now cuz i dont effing feel good and its only 7:30am!! and i havent gotten that much sleep from feeling this way...

I dont even get up to pee during the night...ever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could this be the early start of labor??
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i WAS going into labor lastnight (this is the 3rd time during my full term) and then it stopped...AGAIN.... :'(

im like..in the crankiest mood ever cuz i dont feel good at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lol be patient and enjoy the rest. go to blockbuster. rent 3 or 4 movies. buy a big bottle of caffeine free coke and ur favorite candy and have an "in bed" day. trust me you'll miss it. i felt like that too and on the appointment that i had worked up the courage to ask to be induced they beat me to it and told me to go to the hospital that night. i had my son at 39 weeks 2 days gestation and now i miss being pregnant. enjoy your excuse to pig out and stay in bed all day. hope ya feel better
    pookie_jrs_mom

Answer by pookie_jrs_mom at 8:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• They wont induce me before 40 weeks..my hospital wont even do it if you TELL them to do it..so my due date is April 22nd..so im stuck waiting til that day =P

but im definitly going to have an in bed day today...i was supposed to go out and see my nephew because i RARELY see him...but...i dont want him to get sick...he gets sick easily and he's as cute as a button even though i dont know how buttons are cute? but i love that saying xD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• last 2wks of pregnacy are the worst,,so expect to feel horrible,,once is all said and done,,you will be happy is over
    chumi192002

Answer by chumi192002 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i feel you honey i started having worse contractions last night and i just feel aweful and my head is throbbing . . i have been told that it is nothing but normal . it sucks lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• heres some ideas to get labor started on its own...37n weeks is medically full term so things seem ok...walk, I know youre tired and feel like crap on a cracker but the walking can stimulate l;abor. There is something in semen that mixes with a ripe cervix and causes it to dialate, so take one for the team lol if you can and see if it helps. Its hard to feel crappy at the end, I am 36 weeks and want to be done too. I also know that at the end, your nose can swell up and get so stuffy so maybe its all tied in? good lucka nd hope its soon!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• aww. yeah the last two weeks are THE worst. :( Every mama feels very uncomfortable in some way or another. BUT I don't get how there are those women who are walking around until the day before they give birth....i wish that happens whenever baby number 2 rolls around. Pamper yourself though....won't be too much time for that when the little one arrives. Feel better soon!
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 11:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I STARTED MY LABOR BY HAVING SEX THEN A HOT SHOWER. THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS SUCK. SO MUCH IS HAPPENING TO YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW. GET UP AND GO TO THE BATHROOM AT NIGHT IT IS NOT GOOD FOR U OR THE BABY. AND TRYING LAYING ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE 3X A DAY FOR 30 MINUTES IT TAKES PRESSURE OFF YOUR MAIN BLOOD VESSEL AND WALK WALK WALK
    BUBKAYDAV

Answer by BUBKAYDAV at 11:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2009