im tryin to eat better and loose weight!

any suggestions or recipes to eat better,,would be very helpful,,i would like nutricious and easy fixes as well dat i can feed my kids and be healthy,,like healthy snacks,,lunch,,etc

chumi192002

Asked by chumi192002 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You should take a look at the book "The sneaky chef to the rescue" I've heard AWSOME things about it! I'm going to order a copy actually right now. lol. I'll let you know how it is when i get it!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 10:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I cut out soda, limit my junk food, buy fresh fruits and veggies and look for things with whole grains.
    vannahs

Answer by vannahs at 9:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I just replied to somebody else about drinking 6tsp of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar w/24 oz of water & an additional 40 oz of water each day. It takes a day or two to get used to it but then you will find yourself craving it. When I decide to 'take a break from it', I drink Sassy Water (from the MUFA diet) for a day or two & then go back to my ACV water. You will be amazed at how you don't want to eat as much, you feel better, want less junk & have more energy just from drinking 64 oz of water every day. In addition, make sure you stretch yoru body daily.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2009