If you were to buy..

a toy for the bedroom which toy would you buy to use together or separately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• the best thing I've found to use together isn't a toy, but the warm up stuff so that there's natural clitorial stimulation, you can buy the creams in the grocery store by the condoms (thanks to whoever was the Mom that recommended it to me).
    If I were to buy a toy it'd be cockrings if you have a problem with him not lasting long enough, and vibrators (whatever size works for you) to use as a couple
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• A remote for the TV.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• If I had to pick one it would be a vibrator. One that has the clitoris tickler for you and you can also us it on him. Use the vibrations near his balls around the taint/rectum area. You don't stick it in his butt just in the little area between his penis and rectum.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lol EireLass.

For SO, it would have to be a cockring...nuff said.

For me...it is called "x-scream" it is a heightening cream.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I bought a cockring but SO won't use it. I bought a Jackrabbit vibrator for myself and it's my new best friend! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• the rabbit is good. the first time we used it ( on me not him lol ) i was done in a matter of 15 seconds. my dh was amazed. also have a silver one thats small but not tiny it has ridges )))) and its great for both my "places" but once it goes near the back door its not allowed in the front door. so while dh is going downtown he will use that one on the back door. its great and im done in a min. just think of a size thats comfy to big might hurt to small might not feel as fulfilled. good luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Jackrabbit is awesome!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2009