Wondering

Bush is not in office anymore. Why are people blaming him still? President Obama, is in now, and no offense to those who voted for him, but how come people think he is doing great, when he is spending all this money, and funding abortion in other countries?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bush didn't allow the economy to flop. He was not the creator of the economy or did he have the capability to stop what Bill Clinton put into play with some of his policies. It was the citizens of the USA who did this. They jumped on the Clinton policies feet first. This is the result of greed, get rich quick, and always wanting more. Blaming Bush for this only keeps us from addressing the real problem of honesty and greed. Bush did not make us back stabbing, look after myself, users, who only want what they want by any means possible. If you want to blame someone, it is entirely possible we only need to look in the mirror. I am a patriotic American who believes we have to take responsibility for our own actions. I love America and Americans but we need a spanking.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i am a neutral party but ppl still blame bush because he is the one who allowed the economy to flop like this. and old habbits die hard lol. i didn't follow obama too much. didn't have an opinion there
    pookie_jrs_mom

Answer by pookie_jrs_mom at 9:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• People blame Bush because it's pretty stupid to blame the current president when the economy failed in Sept/Oct of last year after stagnating and then dropping for months. The current fallout is still a reaction to last year's economic contraction. You can't act like it was so long ago, my dear, the man was president up until a few months ago. Using your logic Bush should have solved the financial crises by Christmas, since you seem to think it would only take a few months.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• This is the result of greed, get rich quick, and always wanting more. Blaming Bush for this only keeps us from addressing the real problem of honesty and greed. Bush did not make us back stabbing, look after myself, users, who only want what they want by any means possible.
    __________________________________
    Good point. I would add that a good part of this falls on the banking industry.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2009