• In the Spotlight:

do you

really get clean when you take a bath insted of a shower.last night i was in the tub and i wash getting the soap of my body and after i did that just the way the warter looked i felt dirty again do any of you feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I take a bath, its to relax not get clean. Sometimes I empty the tub then shower, sometimes I just get out of the tub and curl up in bed.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yes, I FEEL cleaner in the shower. Dont have any proof one way or the other. lol but thats just the way I feel.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• If I take a bath I always rinse off under the shower before getting out because I just don't feel like I get clean in the bath.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• When I take a bath I follow up with a shower rinse. Taking a tub bath does leave soapy residue and dirt particles on you, but much more diluted than before. Then when you rub dry with a towel, you are getting off even more suds and dirt particles. So you are much cleaner than before, just not as clean as if you'd let water pour over your and the particles and soap go down the drain.

Answer by Bmat at 9:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I haven't taken a bath in so long...lol...but I save my actual "washing" for a quick shower after the bath.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i dont take baths i feel like im swimming in my own dirt not to mention my 3 year olds ( he wont shower yet ) and i scrub my tub once a week. but i just cant do baths if i want to sit and relax then after my shower i sit in the tub and let the shower water just run off my body nice and hot its so calming.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Thats why I dont take baths unless Im doing it for pure relaxation.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I never take baths. But if I did, it probably wouldn't be to get clean.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I take a shower after I take a bath. I take baths for relaxation only. When you take a bath, you sit in the dirty water.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I use the bath as a way to relax and soak my sorry bones. I take showers to get clean.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2009