would you go to a church just to spend the day with your kids?

I don't have custody of my girls but I see them every weekend and my mom has decided to take them to church and let them hunt eggs thier versus our normal back to momma jo's for dinner and to hunt eggs. I prefer a more down to earth church that dresses aren't required attire.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• God never said you had to wear dresses to church. Wear what you want and enjoy your time with the kids.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I would go to hell and back to spend the day with my kids if they weren't with me all the time. Definitely go.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• holding easter egggo have fun with them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• OP person I just feel like she is trying to shove her religion down my throat cause they won't even let me take my girls to my church this afternoon for a egg hunt and hot dogs. Her excuse is that my oldest is sick with bronchitis but they let her play outside all the time, and she has been sick for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have questioned several times about takin her to the dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't care for churches where dresses are the required attire either. I stopped buying my kids easter clothes many years ago because our church is so informal. Just do what you have to do. Your kids are more important that whats going on around you. Just cooperate, especially since you don't have custody of your kids. They need to see you, regardless of where its at. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• you do what ever you can to spend time with your kids.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2009