What are you doing for Easter?

We are egg hunting today with a local church. Tomorrow we are going fishing.

fullofhope325

Asked by fullofhope325 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, we were supposed to go easter egg hunting at my friend's house, but it's raining. There will be more egg hunting tomorrow - hope the weather clears up.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 10:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Sorry MommyDumDum that it is raining. It is suppose to rain here also, but later.
    fullofhope325

Answer by fullofhope325 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I am cooking dinner for my mom, dad, and niece. My DD and SO are going to his mom's house. We will be egg hunting tomorrow for my niece and I am preparing all my stuff tonight so that it just has to go in the oven. I wish all of you a Happy Easter.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:08 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• thank god i have a friend who likes doing the main course so all i have to do is bring a dish to pass. i help with the meat but i always leave it with her and let her do the cooking she loves and i hate

Happy Easter
    studentmom782

Answer by studentmom782 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My LO is only 5 mo so I dont think he would fully enjoy easter egg hunting so I have to wait for next year. Tomorrow going to church then going to my aunts house for some yummy food!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My husband out of town for Easter so my daughter in I are planning to eat out for dinner.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 11:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• hopefully having a baby lol . other then that possibility idk
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Hunting eggs, church, SIL's for dinner at 4.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Today my DS and DH are at an egg hunt, it's his first one, he was too young last year. Tomorrow we are hunting eggs at home then going to my grandmas house for dinner.
    3paynes

Answer by 3paynes at 12:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Easter egg hunt, then for ONCE there won't be a visit from my dil (Dragon-in-Law) so I actually talked my husband into taking us all out for mexican!!! Yeah for me...no cooking!! It will be a Happy Easter after all! ;)
    used2chaos

Answer by used2chaos at 12:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2009