a mother daughter song

i never thought as a single mom id be thinking about getting marred but i finally found love and things are going soo great, as u can imagine or i wouldnt be thinkin of this, Im almost 22 i lost my father in 2001 my mother in 2006 At my wedding my aunt or uncle will be givin me away, but i would still like a mother daughter song in honor of my mother and i will dance it with my daughter who will be 4 by then and may bring my little sisters on the dance floor to dance with us, any ides for a good mother daughter song for a mom whose passed away? and also a stepfather song? for the father daughter dance? I would have just used his parents but he isnt close to his dad at all and doesnt get along with his mom. help please

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 10:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• That song that's like "She's somebody's hero" by Jamie O'Neal is a good one.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• for the step father song i really like he didnt have to be....im not sure who sings it but i love it. and when i see mother daughter song i think of in my daughters eyes by (i think) martina mcbride not sure if it fits but its what popped into my head
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I thought of the same songs! Brad Paisley sings the first one
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I also thought of the same songs... HAHA i guess it was meant to be... =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• THose were going to be my suggestions as well.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• "I Hope You Dance" is a good one. By Lee Ann Womack
    Anonymous

• how about because of you that a pretty mother daugther song that was played at my wedding
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009