miserable and only 13 weeks plz help

i have been feeling so miserable and iam not even that far along! my hair has been falling out like crazy and i have been having really bad headaches and have been very swollen i took a diabetes test already because of how big my son was but i didnt have it and now my pee is cloudy uhh i am just miserable i have been drinking a lot of water! is there anything else i can do?? anything will help please!

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 11:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR!

Cloudy pee, headaches, and water retention are signs of high bloodpressure or preeclampsia. It is VERY important that you call your doctor, as these things can lead to blood clots, strokes, aneurisms..etc.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I think hair loss is normal for early pregnancy......I lost tons of mine. I hated brushing my hair knowing the brush'd need to be cleaned every day because of all the hair I was losing..fortunately, it comes back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• clooudy pee can mean infection .
    the other things can mean preeclampsia starting . i would cal your dr , lower your salt in take and try to take it as easy as possible .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• oh and the hair thing is perfectly normal .
    it may happen the whole pregnancy but it is normal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I too am 13 weeks and i have had headaches and my hair is starting to fall out when i brush it but the cloudy pee could mean an infection or something. If your that miserable something could be wrong, you should probably call your doctor right away.
    Anonymous

• I had cloudy P and the dr just checked for infection (which I didn't have). I have been miserable for 6 weeks now (24/7). The DR knows I am really sick. I'm on Zofran to stop me from throwing up so much, but I think you just have to feel miserable for awhile because thats just the way it is for some! I am also on 3 stool softeners/laxitives per the dr orders. That is fun. I'm all messed up and this is my first. I'm 11 weeks today. Good luck!
    purduegrad2005

Answer by purduegrad2005 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2009