What do we do?

My husband and his child's mother are constantly having issues. Most recently it was because she took him to the doctor without informing my husband. We have joint custody and we are supposed to be informed. She constantly does whatever she can to keep his son away from him. He is a great dad and does whatever he can to be in his son's life.
I believe she is jealous of us, we have been married 7 years, my step-son is 11. However, she has since gotten married herself and has a child with her new husband.
How do we stop all the crap and just get her to do what's best for the child. The courts wont step in, because she in not "physically" abusing him, what about the mental and emotional crap???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• She is yanking your chain to see if you flinch...quit flinching. Ignore her...maybe a house will fall on her too!!!...wicked witch! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Go back to court with PROOF of her denial and show the judge. Write down EVERYTHING, keep a journal. Thats what I had to do to my ex and after he spent a few weekends in jail he stopped his petty BS
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Keep diligent records! Every time he calls his son, record the date and time. If there is no answer, record that. Every time he makes plans, every time she breaks plans...
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Dont buy into the drama. My husband and I have set rules in our marriage. He deals with his ex and their son along with all the decisions, problems, etc. I deal with my ex and issues with my sons. We are always there for each other to vent to, but we do not get into the drama with each other's exes. It just isnt worth it.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 1:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2008