Is there any advice any one can give me on how to get over, or feelbetter after loseing a baby for the seccond time?

I just lost my seccond baby, and im hveing a real hard time with it, i am not eating or sleeping and i dont know what to do, so anything u can do to give me advice will help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sorry to hear that . i lost 3 and i still feel pretty bad about it . i honestly dont know what to do except talk to someone close to you let it all out dont hold it in
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• well I can offer a shoulder to cry on. I lost two as well. I lost my first one 12.3.06 and my second 08.08.07. I remember it as if it was yesterday but the good news is there is hope. I gave birth to my dd 06.26.08 and my due date is 09.01.09. It will happen for you in time, just give yourself some time to heal and one day you will be able to hold a little one of your own. message me if you need to talk, I know how hard a miscarriage is expecially multiple ones. Best of Luck to you
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Can you call the doctor/hospital to see if there is grief counseling or a support group that they may be able to refer you to? Also there are groups here on Cafemom who might be able to help you, I put in "miscarriages" and came up with 46 groups on here. I am so sorry for your losses! Your heart must be so sad! I am sure what you are going thru with loss of appetite, and no sleeping is normal for what you have been thru. But I call the doctor if you feel like you are sliding into depression. Again, I wish I could say something to take away the pain, I am so sorry.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009