anyone ever had pid and then gotten pregnant?

in march i found out I had a bladder infection took my meds and now have PID,she didnt say that exactly but is treating it w/ the same meds and my cervix are inflamed so basically yeah.I have been reading up on it and it can causes infertility,we are ttc #2 now.Im getting realy worried about miscarriages,eptopic pregnancy and infertility now.Im only 21 and have been with my husband only my hsband for 7 yrs and vice versa for him so its not caused by an std but most likely my bladder infection.can someone put my mind to ease or tell me more info on it.? i havent been having the stomach pain as much or as painful since I started the meds and the irregular bleeding(which may have been caused by quitting my bc pill) has stopped.thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Health

• I just wanted to wish you luck. I didnt have PID diagnosed but i was told thatI would never have kids, then came jake and now 14 yrs later Liam will be here any day. Never let anyone steal your hope honey...never.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• thank you so much..we were starting ttc few days before i found out about the bladder infection..thanks again.
    Anonymous

• yw sweetie...good luck and try to keep your chin up. :o) worrying will cause stgress, stress causes flare ups nad no one wins...just make love to hubby and let things happen...I promise that will in the very least strengthen your love for each other and then when the baby comes...bliss!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Thank you. Iposted in another ection and ppl are like eww..exactly why I posted anonomous.I didnt get this bc i slept around,I got it through the bacteria that caused my bladder infection.thanks again,we will be making lots of love..
    Anonymous

• Yeah I had PID and then had a baby many years later. I had no issues but I think that it causes a greater chance of ectopic pregnancy. She probably would have said if you had PID, it's more than an inflamed cervix, it's a full pelvic system infection. Most commonly from Chlamydia, but it could also come from a run of the mill vaginal infection.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009