2002 Buick Rendezvous has anyone owned one?

I am looking into getting a used car/suv and i have come across a 2002 Buick Rendezvous its just what im looking for but i need something that's going to last.I read reviews some are good some are not.So if you have one or had one could u tell me about ur experience with it?

GraciesMom52407

Asked by GraciesMom52407 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I can tell you, I have an '06 Rendezvous and I would not buy another one. I can't speak for the '02 ones though. We have less than 48,000 miles on our car and already have had to have the battery replaced, rack and pinion replaced, and the transmission flushed among many other smaller things. The car is in the shop more than anyone else's that I know. BUT the '02 could be totally different. I do like the room in the car, and the design is quite nice. I don't know what features you are looking for, but mine has the 3rd row seating, a in dash GPS, and in-car DVD entertainment system. But for all the problems, I would not buy another one.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2009