What are ur feelings on lesbians?

By this i mean, what do you think of them in general, as parents, as anything. I'm just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They don't bother me. If they can provide a child with a loving home, I will say, "all the power to them".
    Anonymous

• I think that people take seriously the word of God. Yes He is real, and His word is true.
    Anonymous

• My best friend is a lesbian. And she is AMAZING. Her being a lesbian doesnt take away from her being a good person or a good 'Auntie' to my son. She loves being around him and taking care of him. She deserves love, whether it be from a male or female, and she deserves to be happy.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I think alot of women make wonderful mothers regardless of their sexual orientation. It isn't what they do in the bedroom that matters, if that were the case alot of parents kids would be taken away for doing things in the bedroom "Mainstream society" frowns on or finds immoral when it's simply fun between two consenting adults. It's if they can provide love and support to a child that makes a woman or man a good parent.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I think thier sexual orientation has nothing to do with thier ability to parent.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 12:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I think that people are basically the same, no matter what their sexual orientation. Some are good, some are bad, some are awesome parents and some are lazy parents. Some are murderers and some are saints.

I believe that children belong with a family who loves them, protects them and nurtures their minds and their souls. I also beleive that families come in many different shapes.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• THEY ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Answer by older at 12:29 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I think they are like other all women as far as parenting goes. Some are good, some are bad, most are adequate. As far as their sex life--who cares, I don't want to hear it. Far as that goes, I don't want to hear about ANYBODY'S sex life, I got my own to take care of and that's enough. Long as their kids are fed and loved it comes under the heading of NOT. MY. BUSINESS.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:31 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I think no matter what you are you can still be a great or horrible parent! hell some woman who are married and sahms are horrible parents, most of my friends are either bi or les and most of them have kids/familys just because they chose to eat instead of suck doesnt mean anything in my book!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• They're just...people.
    Anonymous