ANYONE EVER HAD PID AND THEN GOTTEN PREGNANT

in march i found out I had a bladder infection took my meds and now have PID,she didnt say that exactly but is treating it w/ the same meds and my cervix are inflamed so basically yeah.I have been reading up on it and it can causes infertility,we are ttc #2 now.Im getting realy worried about miscarriages,eptopic pregnancy and infertility now.Im only 21 and have been with my husband only my hsband for 7 yrs and vice versa for him so its not caused by an std but most likely my bladder infection.can someone put my mind to ease or tell me more info on it.? i havent been having the stomach pain as much or as painful since I started the meds and the irregular bleeding(which may have been caused by quitting my bc pill) has stopped.thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Honey, you should be talking to your doc or OB/Gyn. They should be telling you what they know. Good luck!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• THEY SAY THAT IT POSSIBLE OF ALL THE THINGS I LISTED BUT WE ARE TREATING IT EARLY SO THATS A GOOD THING AND OWER THE RISK.i WAS JUST CURIOS IF ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE IN THIS SITUATION.
    Anonymous

• I just looked up PID and it is a sexually transmitted disease. It infects the uterus, fallopian tubes, and the ovaries. Here is a link for more info http://www.cdc.gov/std/PID/STDFact-PID.htm
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 9:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• it is acytually a sexually transmitted infection and not disease,I figured that out through lots of reading.I did not get it from any form of std either! just to be clear on that!!
    Anonymous

• First of all let me point out PID is NOT always caused by a std there fore it doesn't always mean it is sexually transmitted. MOST cases of PID are caused by gonorrhea or chlamydia that's why it was labeled as an std but technically it's not. I've been treated for it 3 times and tonight as a matter of fact I am going to the ER because I have a suspicion that I yet again have it and this time I'm 17 weeks pregnant. By the way I am 1 of the ones who got this NOT from an std. Every time I was treated I was tested for the std that cause it and they were negative. So I contracted this through bacteria.

musthp289

Answer by musthp289 at 4:23 PM on May. 5, 2009