Do you stop having sex?

You and your husband/SO are having "adult time" early in the morning.Then suddenly your kids wake up.Do you stop having sex and go feed them and tend to them and "finish up" later? Or do you keep going and try to hurry up and finish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what is this thing called sex? lol jk
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Finish, unless the kid walks into the room, lol.
    Anonymous

• *I should add that my kid generally takes care of herself in the morning. She goes to get the snack I left in the fridge for her, and goes back into her room to watch PBS Kids until we're out of bed and ready for the day.
    Anonymous

• As long as she is just in her room waking up, then we finish. If she starts calling for us though then yeah we just finish it later.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Finish
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:16 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Don't have any sex until they are in bed asleep or not home!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Honestly I don't have sex if my kids are home. Our house is WAY too small and my 18yo's room is separated by ours just by a door (we have to go through his room to get to ours). Noise travels and my kids are 17 and 18 and I don't want them to hear anything, that would be seriously creepy to them. LOL Luckily they work so that gives us alone time and I am counting down to next year when they start college and move out. WOO HOO!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• None of the above.

Hearing any kind of kid noise ruins the mood for me, so we just get dressed and take care of them, and we usually don't finish up later.

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• finish at lighning speed. haha
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• We are normally up before they are, so its reall rare we are in the mist of extra speical activties.
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2009