any suggestions appreciated!

I have wavy somewhat thin hair. I always straighten it BUT my freaking straightner broke!!! I had a chi and i loved it lol but i dont have the money right now to get a new one and im curious how i can dry my hair, any products i can use or something to get it straight and stay straight. any straighteners that i have tried that arent the CHI my hair gets really frow like and doesnt stay so something that can keep it straight would help like drying techniques or soemthing i dont know. tomorrow is easter so i would like to look presentable for church and family gatherings! oh and i tried hot curlers just for something to do with it and its too short and got all puffy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Stop using products and heating utensils...you'll be bald by 40.
    Anonymous

• Try african american products they do wonders on my hair and I'm caucasian .Try coconut oil it helps my hair stay frizz free and straight ,They tend to be heavy so dont use too much ,If anything it will tame your curls to look natural not poofy ,And if that fails well IDK Go buy a cheap straightener Good luck
    Anonymous

• Chi is supposed to have a lifetime warrenty. Check into that.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't know what to tell you, I love my chi!
    You won't be bald at 40 BTW. :)
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Mark's Salon Straight No-Iron Smoothing Fluid With Invigorating Orange
    Product number is 797-979 is my favorite. I have curly hair and usually straighten it
    but if I don't have time to I'll use this and it works really well and it smells awesome.
    You can get it on my website for just $5 www.youravon.com/dhullum plus get free shipping with code fsany :) GL! Happy Easter!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:46 AM on Apr. 12, 2009