It shouldnt be too early right?

My period is just 1 day away should i wait??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for a test? no you can test now i personally would wait 1 week past your period due date . that is what i have always been told by my dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• No it's not too early, as long as you've missed a period, you can always test. My only concern would be hormone levels, given that I assume you haven't had a baby yet...you probably know know what your hormone levels are like during pregnancy. Some women can test before they even miss a period and get a positive and some don't come up positive until as late as 6 months. That is what happened to my friend. She was getting her periods like normal but had a weird feeling and took a test and it was negative and she still kept thinking she was. by the time she found out she was 6 months pregnant and still having regular periods! Just give it a little time. Maybe wait a week or so (: Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2009