Job from home.

I am looking for a job that I can do from home. I will not pay to work! I have a computer certification a degree in education and I am getting my medical transcriptioning cert. My husband just lost his job and we need some income. I will not pay to work so I will not do anything that charges a fee. If you know of any great oppertunity then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

abmcgee

Asked by abmcgee at 1:43 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• You could be a tutor for kids in the area or local schools and churches.

You could also look for ways to be a teachers helper and do help where needed.

A Virtual Assistant would be a great idea to look into also.

Good Luck

LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 3:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Hey there, You might have heard of CashCrate and thought about doing this but I am going to have to say its a really good idea to give it a shot. I signed up yesterday and earned over $5.00 in about 1 hour and that was kind of trying. All you do to get started is go to this link and in the middle a little ways down you see where to sign up. From here just submit it and then verify your email. You should enjoy this very much and I hope this helps you out. As well, you can refer the site and make money by referrals so this might really help you out if you need extra cash for free.

Website: www.cashcrate.com

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 4:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can check them out on my Journal page at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have a list of WAH Jobs on my site... Just make sure you read the fine print. Many Many companies that hire WAHers charge you for your background and/or credit Check. So keep an eye before you sign any contracts. But everything on my site is real and the JoBs list is all real JOBS... There are businesses there but you can ignore them if you aren't needin that stuff...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Sure, I list hundreds of legit work from home jobs on my site. No cost, No sign-ups, No scams.

Good Luck,

Work Home Career Kit

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 9:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• You'll find tons of ideas around here! Most of the companies you'll find here are some type of direct sales. I tried that and decided it just wasn't for me. So I do some different things. You can read all about the companies I work for at Work At Home. Everything I list is free!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009