Is your teen going for a Honors diploma or a General Diploma?

Mine is going for the Honors Diploma, by his Junior year all his Math and Science will be for college credit. But he also wants to go into Mechanical Engineering. He amazes me with his knowledge and how he remembers everything, like something he knew last night that he learned 4 years ago. Wish I had that damn memory!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me too. i cant even remember wuit happened yesterday! lol. well congrats to him and u.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• a general diploma is a GED and no mine teen is going for the one that just about eeryone gets . the only way to get honors is if you are validictoria . well at his school it is .l
    Anonymous

• I was going for honors. Junior year in high school I took five honors classes!! Yikes!! I really wanted it, but i got pregnant the last semester of junior year and when I went on leave my senior year I got fucked out of some credits ( not an excuse, it really happened). Congrats for him. Just don't let him overdo it like I did. I just wish I would've slowed down and enjoyed high school like it should've been.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• That is awsome! :-) Both of mine (who are Juniors this year) take honors classes and my 18yo is an A/B student & my 17yo is a straight A student. We're very proud of them both. On top of school they are active in exctracurricular activities (football and track for both, drama for one & power lifting for the other) and work 15-20 hours a week. Both are college bound. My 18yo is will be joining the National Guard for his college years (where he plans to get a degree in Computer Science) and then he'll go regular Army after college and my 17yo is going to college to get a degree in Pharmacology. It's awesome to have such motivated kids isn't it? :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2009