Might be pregnant.

I might be pregnant ill find out monday, but if so i em how em i gonna tell my mom?
she just recently became a grandma and now i think she wont care about me if i em.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you worried that she will be angry? Or are you worried that she will not care about you because she already has a little grandchild to be preoccupied with?
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Oh it wouldn't matter if she had 20 grandkids it's always special everytime they find out!!! Good luck!!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 1:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• AM ** NOT EM ... im sorry but that is just frustrating . just tell her when you find out . im sure she will be happy with it . what makes you think she wouldnt be ?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• How old are you?
    If your like 21 or younger she might be mad (and thats if her other grandchild came from someone older like 25 or higher..

thats when its tough..is when your too young... xD

but in the end...She'll be happy! who wouldnt be???
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• well if your scared she won't be happy because you young and unmarried then you just have to come out and tell her. Nothing good will come from waiting and keeping it secret so when you find out and tell the dad then just tell her your pregnant and you would appreciate all the support she can give you. Good luck
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i got pregnant at 23 unmarried. Mom was in shock although father and I were together since I was 19.. My mom was sad I wasn't married first but loves her grand daughter to death...
    tall_mocha84

Answer by tall_mocha84 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2009