Are there any current or past praise dancers on here?

I used to praise dance and I am just wondering if there are any other mommies on here that praise dance or that have done so in the past.

PrayzAlphaOmega

Asked by PrayzAlphaOmega at 2:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am on a silent praise team where we sign to the music and show physical movement as well. It is kind of like praise dancing but not quite.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Oh, yeah I've seen that. Some of the people at the church that I used to attend used to do that. I think that it is called miming, or something like that, is that right? It was very powerful when I saw it.
    PrayzAlphaOmega

Answer by PrayzAlphaOmega at 2:37 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• It is a form but we actually use sign language with alot of facial and body expression.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Sounds fun how do you do it?
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Our church had a dance team. They did some very powerful productions. My girls were getting involved, but we go to a new church now that doesnt have this. Its a great thing to get involved with.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• hello i just found out about this site. i am a mom of 3 , i have been involved in praise dance, liturgical dance or worship dance, for a number of years. I really enjoy what God is doing now with the dance, for now i dance with my 2 daughters. u can do it. worship dance is a wonderful way to respond to God's miracles in our life.
    jocelyndance

Answer by jocelyndance at 8:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009