I want to get pregnant, but i just can't. when i have sex it just don't get pregnant. So what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a friend who had a hard time with this as well. I have read a book that says you need to be relaxed and not so stressed out or worried about getting pregnant. Maybe you need to plan a relaxing evening with dinner and maybe a movie or something. Stress can certainly be a problem. I hope that this helps and if I think of anything else I will answer again.
    Anonymous

• Well you can try taking prenatal vitamins now. You need the extra folic acid to get pregnant. of course it usually happens when you're not trying so hard. Encourage the prospective father to wear boxers instead of briefs might help as well. Most of all just enjoy going thru the motions. And don't be afraid of different positions. Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• ive been ttc 7 years..i know what you mean...have you tried charting temps,cm, let me know if you need any help...i am currently using a Clearblue easy fertility monitor, and im getting a mom mini microscope to see the changes in my saliva throughout my cycles..GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would recommend learning about your body's fertile signs, if you aren't charting already. It could be that you aren't having sex around the time that you are fertile. There's a great book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility that would be helpful. You should be able to get it from your local library so you wouldn't have to shell out any money :) Good luck to you!
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 4:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hey my husband and I were going through the same thing. We were ttc for about a year, then we decided just to have sex every other day for about two months (that was the fun part of course) and if that did not work then we would go and see a doctor. Now I am late on my period and we are thinking that it paid off. So just relax and enjoy your partner and try to have sex every other day and you just migh get lucky. Good luck to you guys!!!
    awoodson

Answer by awoodson at 11:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2008