Pregnancy help!!

i am new on here and need advice. I had unprotected sex six days ago and since then have been having backaches and side cramps and having to pee alot more than usual I have been moody and emotional to. I also have been sleeping alot more and alot heavier. My breasts have went down i size and i gained a few extra pounds also. What does all this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• six days is too early to tell for sure, but you may be pregnant.. When is your period due? All of those symptoms usually take longer to appear after conception. If you're really concerned about it, consult your doctor.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Out of curiosity, did you do anything exceedingly strenuous during intercourse? It's possible that you have an injury that could cause the back aches and cramps. (I have lower back aches and cramps right before my period, or when I'm ovulating.)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009