Is this a big deal?

My boyfriend dropped me off at home and went to class he got out at 11pm and said he willpick me up after he gets out like he always does well a hour an 10 mins goes by still not here call his friend to see if he is there yep sure was i know to call there first because thats where the BEER is should i be mad for him makin me wait or just ignor it. I THINK IT WAS A BAD MOVE ON HIS BEHALF BUT I NEED SOME FEED BACK PLZ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah that was rude of him but yelling and screaming will just make him go back over to the friend's house. Just tell him you didn't appreciate being forgotten and that you wanted to get out too. Next time call him right after class is out and remind him to come pick you up. Men can be stupid. We have to help guide them to do what's right!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• if my sig. other did that to me, I'd have screamed or yelled or something, definately not ignore it. I suppose with boyfriends it's different, but when my hubby's late, I expect a call. He works in a job where he could get shot, stabbed, etc, and I worry if he's not home on time. While I don't always get the call, he understands when I'm upset if I don't get it. Tell him how it made you feel.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:15 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Tell him in sweet words that next time to give you a call if he plans on something like that. You’re not upset but you did worry that something might have happened to him. =]
    Anonymous