I think my chrome filling fell out?

I noticed the day of it that it didnt feel right but just let it go thinking maybe it was just because it was just done.
i even spit chrome out a few times and think i swallowed some of it.
where the filling was it hurts and i dont see the filling there at all, will swallowing that stuff hurt me in anyway? is it going to be ok to brush it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Health

• The piece of metal was likely much too small to tear anything in your digestive tract, and it wouldn't be poison. So that part should be OK. But you should call a dentist, if not your own then a backup dentist, and see if you can get in today or Monday at the latest. Meanwhile get one of those filling kits from the drugstore or grocery store and try to put a temp. patch on so that it doesn't hurt.

Answer by Bmat at 3:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009