If im sick, is my baby inside me sick too?

Yeah im super sick outta my mind right now, the baby isnt moving that much AT ALL....

I get SOME movents...but like..one little movement prolly 1 every 2 hours..

And i hope that if im sick that she is NOT sick..
im 38wks and 4 days...

I cant wait to have herrr jesum!!

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, baby shares everything with you. So if you are sick, she is probably feeling pretty yucky as well... I wouldn't worry about it unless it's some kind of infection or something that she might not be strong enough to fight. Babies can also have lazy days just like adults can... But you know the rule: when in doubt, call your doc!!!
    cupidscurlyq

Answer by cupidscurlyq at 4:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• the baby is calm so you can get better and no the baby is not sick she just isnt as "hyper" as normal because you ARE sick...the baby doesnt feel normal but she is not sick....
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2009