who else thinks we should just blow the stupid pirates out of the water?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090411/ap_on_re_af/piracy_149

i say screw the "rules" about not attacking unless attacked and blah blah and just blow the idiots outta the water. this is the first US ship they have tried to take over, and i say we make sure it is also the last by giving them something to remember us by.

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 3:44 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yay someone else! i mean our ships are already there, and you know those guys are raring to go. whenever my DH has stories about some ship or boat was too close or whatever, its always told with a disappointment in the fact that they didn't get to sink them. so just let em sink em! keep the smaller boat afloat sink all their stupid bigger boats and while you're sinking the bigger boats send a team in to get our american back then sink the little one too
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• And what about the American captain should we blow him up too?
    Is this your "for the good of all" approach?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• sure, kill kill kill >.o
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Nathskitten,

The OP stated that we should get the captain back and then blow them all. I agree...

We'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American Way!
    Anonymous

• As long as the captain is a prisoner, though, I don't see how we can do that. But what about tear gassing them.

Answer by Bmat at 3:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• YES.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Seems to me they already made the first hostile move when they tried to take the ship. The fact that it didn't go as they planned doesn't mean we can't retaliate, rescue our captain, and blow them all to their final reward.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• nah don't hurt the poor poor innocent pirates shame shame shame but its ok to kill kill kill babies in the womb
    Anonymous

• I am sure there are snipers aboard our navy ship just waiting to blow the pirate's heads off as soon as they stick them up. There should also be navy seals in the water prepared to take them out.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2009