What can I do about all this NAUSEA?

I know I cant take anything for it, and first prenatal visit KEEPS getting pushed back...I never throw up, I just always feel sick...

KristinPaige

Asked by KristinPaige at 3:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had to drink ensure first thing in the morning with my last one, also crackers, those preggie pops and drops were my best friends!!
    Anonymous

• yellow gatorade, and lemon drops worked for me. the maternity stores (motherhood maternity for sure) sell a preggo pop or something like that that is just little sour pieces of hard candy. mainly any type of sour hard candy.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Absolutely nothing worked for me..however, I have heard eating crackers and drinking ginger ale before even getting out of bed. They have natural ginger pills you can get at GNC that should help. Also I have heard the bracelets for motion sickness help pretty a lot. Good luck! I know how horrible it can be!
    Anonymous

• You can also ask your OB for some meds to help.
    Anonymous

• I used the sea band...They worked great for me...I wore them the until I was 15 weeks b/c I was sooo sick all the time..Maybe those will help
    jziegler

Answer by jziegler at 4:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• What worked best for me was peppermint Altoids (peppermint is a natural stomach-soother), B6 vitamins every morning, sipping ginger ale, and taking my prenatal at night right before bed...Good luck, hope you start feeling better!!
    cupidscurlyq

Answer by cupidscurlyq at 4:09 PM on Apr. 11, 2009