What is homoeroticism?

I keep seeing this womans signature about her nursing her daughter when she can talk about homoeroticism. What is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Homoertoicism is erotica (sexual media like pictures or stories) with a homosexual subject matter.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Homoeroticism refers to the representation of same-sex love and desire, most especially as it is depicted or manifested in the visual arts and literature. It can also be found in performative forms; from theatre to the theatricality of uniformed movements (e.g., the Wandervogel and Gemeinschaft der Eigenen). Homoeroticism thus differs from the interpersonal homoerotic; because homoeroticism is a set of artistic and performative traditions, in which such feelings can be embodied in culture and thus expressed into the wider society

in plain english: homosexual fantasies
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• :| Lmfao.

I assume that's my signature.

lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 4:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yeah, that would be you lizzeh! lol. btw, I never got to mention it, but I think that siggy rocks.

17 months and counting!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:30 PM on Apr. 11, 2009