Oh no, anything but that!!!

I just heard the ice cream truck drive by. do you have one? have you heard yours go by yet?

... I swear it always comes by around nap time and I can't chase it down the street in my bathrobe... waking us up and tempting me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, we get them year round here in SoCal! Our streets are very close though and sometimes the hubby will run outside only to find out they're on another street...Cracks me up!
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• LOL! That is why I am glad we live in the country!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• No we don't have them but we do have little hispanic men that push around those ice cream carts with bells. They don't usually frequent this side of town but I've seen them a couple times. We've only bought from them once when we were down at the 4th of July parade.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yes we have them and he was out for the first time yesterday!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 4:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• you know oddly enough this is the first time we have lived in an neighborhood that doesn't have a ice cream truck. stupid alabama.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 4:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• We have two that come down our street during the afternoons. Usually I hear one around 330p-4p and then again around 5p.

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009