Help Please Quick

I recently found out that I am 7 1/2 wks pregnant with twins, I already have 5 children should I tell my family at easter the wonderful news. They have been supportive of me and just so you know, all of my babies with the exception of my 1st have the same dad who by the way I am married to and have been for 41/2 years, I am scared of the reaction however being as I just turned 25 last month.

full_house

Asked by full_house at 4:45 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow. Welll If your excited, they should be excited for you.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 4:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Congratulations! Don't worry about their reactions...this is your wonderful news and don't let anyone make you feel bad about it!

On a side note, I'd wait until I was past the first trimester to speak up about it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yea. girl be happy CONGRATULATIONS MOMMYgroup hug(lol)

Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• hell yes i would spill it out on easter lol i spilled my news christmas morning in front of the whole faimly all 69 members to be exact. my husband has a really big faimly im haveing twins to lol. im only 20 so i was scared to but they have all been supportive my husband cryed when he opened up the little framed ultra sound picture of the twins he didnt even know i was pregnant lol he just looked at me and said is this what i think it is lol and i said yes and he just hugged me and cried he hass wanted to be a dad since the day we got married 3 years ago lol so i think it was awsome
    Anonymous

• Well, they'll find out sooner or later right? If they are upset, who give a damn? It's your life. As long as you and your family got it together that's all that matters. If you depend on them for some form of support then if they aren't happy, they will have to decide what they will do. You're pregnant, it's a time to be happy. It's the only time you can actually say something and people are expected to be polite to you. Congrats and celebrate!
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:01 AM on Apr. 12, 2009