5 month old....

i know she is teething but how can i help her be in less pain...she wont eat more then a bite or 2 then she wants a bottle and to snuggle up then as soon as her dad walks in she instantly wants him...is that a comfort thing...and why does she do it is it because she spends all day with me then she only gets to see him in the ate afternoon and early night b4 bedtime????

lilysmommy1408

Asked by lilysmommy1408 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For teething- try Hylands teething tablets or teething drops (has winnie the pooh on the box) they drops have helped my son, the tablets didn't help but many mommys swear by them.
    Eating- maybe she just isn't interested in baby foods. Probably not related to teething.
    My son wants his daddy too when he comes home from work. Or me if I were the one that was at work and he was home with daddy. It's great that she has a good bond with both her mom and dad... some many just want mommy.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• my son just turned 5 months old and what helps him is the tylenol infant drops they help him alot. we havent tried much else not much else seems to help him he just has a teething pacificer that he likes sometimes also. but im open to help on teething too my son just got a stuffy nose i was told is from teething too. id like some advice on helping that
    1timemom1108

Answer by 1timemom1108 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Who knows why kids do the things they do? If she wants your hubby, then give her to your hubby. Take a break. Teething rings, teething tablets, baby tylenol, and something cold works. Eventually she'll get past this. Teething sucks, but she'll eventually get used to it and figure out her own way to sooth herself. My daughter was off and on depending on what tooth it was, but she would always figure out some way to sooth herself.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2009