How do you make Hard Boiled Eggs? (never made them)

lol im 19 and ive never made hard boiled eggs...i have brown eggs..can i still hardboil those?

and how do i make hardboils eggs?
When do i put the eggs in? how long do i keep them in for? gahhh i dont know anything

i feel stupid =P

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Anon @5:05, I got that same trick from her: DID NOT work for me. lol I hope you have better luck with it!

I put them in the cold water, turn the heat on, when it starts to boil, boil for 10 minutes, then run under cold water for a couple of minutes.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:14 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• you boil them for 10 minutes
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I would think you could hardboil brown eggs the same... I always put my eggs in a pan w/ enough water to cover them. I bring them to a boil and let them boil for 8 minutes.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• oooooo...score! im gonna make some!!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Lol! I learned the other day on Rachel Ray that u put them on cold water and wait till the water boils, then turn off the flame and cover the pot with the lid and wait 5 to 10 mins... they should be nicely cooked!!
    Anonymous