Would You Give Them A Try?

Would you be willing to try out cloth diapering for a week if someone would send you the supplies? Supplies would include enough diapers in your child's size to last about 2 days at a time, care instructions, and laundry detergent. I'm not talking pins and plastic pants either, I'm talking stand alone diapers that would work like disposables, only need to be washed. If someone would offer this for free, would you consider it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• nope. I have the utmost respect and awe for those who can and do cloth diaper- but I don't have the stomach for that.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:04 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yes, I would consider it. I have been wanting to try cloth diapering and am really thinking about it with #3. But a week trial would let me see if I could keep up with everything in the house, kids, along with getting the diapers washed without buying everything first and then realizing that it just isn't going to work for me.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 5:06 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yes I would try it. But I would also want a laundry service to wash them for free too! Yuck.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• no I would not use cloth diapers for the purpose they are supposed to be used for...but I do use cloth diapers as burp/spit up rags instead!! they work great on your shoulder and for wiping mouths :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Nope.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Cloth diapers today are not your grandma's cloth diaper, lol. Most people who cloth diaper do not use the "burp cloth" type. I have all in ones that are exactly the same as sposies except that I toss them in the washer.
    Cassandra_Lyn

Answer by Cassandra_Lyn at 7:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i would def try it out
    RyanMarie

Answer by RyanMarie at 12:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2009