Do your teeth need work done?

Can you afford it, or are you waiting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Health

• Yes mine need cleaning and I think I have cavities that need to be treated. But with no insurance it will probably be awhile before I can. It really sucks.

And my hubby definitel needs to see a dentist because his mom didnt take him as a young boy!!  He has insurance but it doesnt cover dental, or the rest of his family.

Anonymous

• I have a tooth that needs extracted but I have to wait until the hubster gets back from Iraq so he can baby me and take care of the kids all day :D
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• i want invisaligns but they are expensive!
    tinalloyd

Answer by tinalloyd at 5:24 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yes. i have to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed and braces because one grew in sideways and pushed the bottom row out of alignment
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• No I have really pretty teeth I get my cleanings done every 6 months and take good care of them I would die if I ever lost my teeth
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I need to get a bridge placed in where a botched root canal molar was pulled last year. I have the money, but I am waiting for my husband to get back from Iraq also.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My teeth most certainly need work done on them. I am always having to have something done to my teeth. My dentist happens to be a friend of mine so he is really good about getting paid. I tell him he is getting his monthly car note by me having to go so much to see him. Have pain really bad now in my mouth and on antibiotics for it.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 11, 2009