Did you know you could make Easter so Sexy?

So my plan is, to hard boil eggs...for easter...my fiance and i dont have any kids YET (im due in 10 days)

and i want to be totally sexy for him...did anyone ever realize that you can still color eggs and write sexy/sexual things on the eggs and hide them and have your hubby or bf or whomever look for them and then have an Easter full of fun???

Thats what i plan to do :D
Totally gotta be sexy..anyone else think this idea is cute?

(Kiss My Butt)
(Kiss My Lips softly)
(Take Your Pants Off)
^^those are just a few things you can write on the eggs.....you can get really graphic if you want

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:07 PM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You shouldn't be asking someone you're not married to to take their pants off. That's not right!!!
    Anonymous

• oh crap, I forgot I should be coloring eggs, thanks for reminding me and keeping me on track!

btw, I'm dressing up as a play boy bunny when our son goes to bed. I've been a bad wabbit!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:10 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lmfao. Im engaged to him and we're getting married and we're having a baby together..its perfectly fine lmfao..we live together too..ahahha
    I think that if im having his baby i think i can tell him to take his pants off =P

besides..he wears boxers...so its fine hahaha
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:11 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Anon, u werent being serious were you? lmfao?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:12 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• LOL how does anon suppose you got pregnant? Haha. Well, I wish I had someone to make Easter sexy for. I would so do that Playboy bunny thing =P
    Have fun ;)

AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• hahah thats cute AdensMommy!!! <3
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:19 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Easter is ABOUT sex. lol.
    Anonymous

• oohhh be careful what you write on those eggs, MissKellee!!!!!!!! if you're only 10 days away you can put yourself into labor! (Happened to me!) hahaha. BUT Have fun and sounds like an awesome idea! I may borrow it :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• oh wow....love the first post....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I never would have put Easter and sexy together. Your idea actually sounds real cheesy, but hey, if your fiancee is cheesy like that then good for both of you.
    Anonymous